Overviews Of Cintex Wireless Compatible Phones
Cintex Wireless is a leading telecommunication company with a coverage of 97% of the United States. The MVNO offers reliable network connections and affordable texts, minutes, and internet plans. Additionally, it offers free government smartphones to eligible households. They avail these free phones with no hidden fee and no contract services. Here is a detailed guide of Cintex Wireless compatible phones and other aspects around them.
Cintex Wireless compatible devices are free government phones offered to eligible consumers. You can get these phones through the Lifeline Assistance or Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program. In addition, you can receive Cintex Wireless compatible phones through phone upgrades purchased from their in-store or online.
Cintex Wireless has a BYOP program, allowing customers to bring a compatible mobile device and use it with their services. You need to ensure that your phone is unlocked from your previous carrier before bringing it to the MVNO. Therefore, you can put your Cintex Wireless SIM card in any other compatible device.
Reasons to choose Cintex Wireless for cellular Services
i) Free phones and plans
Cintex Wireless is an excellent choice for households eligible for Lifeline Assistance and Emergency Broadband Benefit programs. They offer cell phone plans with free phones where users can receive a free device.
ii) Excellent coverage
Cintex Wireless provides mobile broadband Internet access service using T-Mobile’s nationwide network. They offer Lifeline services to eligible customers in 5 US states, namely Maryland, Arkansas, Maine, Rhode Island, and West Virginia, and offer the Emergency Broadband Benefit program nationwide.
iii) Supportive customer care
Once you have any complaints or inquiries about Cintex Wireless, you can contact Customer support at 1-(855)-655-3097, and they will help you. You can call them from your phone or another phone.
Cintex Wireless does not tie you down with any contracts and promises no hidden fees, credit checks, and bills. They also make the application process and onboarding straightforward. Besides, the MVNO offers Cell Phone Deals No Contract to its customers.
What Phone technology do Cintex Wireless phones use? CDMA or GSM?
Cintex Wireless is contracted under T-Mobile’s Network, which is GSM. GSM technology is widely used by AT&T, T-Mobile, and their MVNOs in America. Cintex Wireless offers GSM and newer devices compatible with all cell phone standards and technologies, such as GSM LTE.
Moreover, the customers who wish to bring their phones are welcome to bring GSM phones, as most GSM smartphones are compatible with the Cintex Wireless service.
What is unique about Cintex Wireless Compatible phones
- The phones are available for free from Lifeline Assistance or the EBB government program. You can also get a free iPhone when you switch to the carrier by signing a contract with them.
- The cell phones are available for upgrade, allowing you to enjoy the latest technology.
- You can use the phones in many US states as the MVNO has nationwide coverage under T-Mobile.
- The phones don’t tie you to any contract.
Cintex Wireless Compatible Phones
You have three choices when it comes to Cintex Wireless compatible phones. You can use free smartphones offered by Cintex Wireless as part of their Lifeline support plans. Another choice is upgrading phones that you can purchase from Cintex Wireless.
The MVNO also has the BYOP program, which implies that you can bring their existing phones and use them with a Cintex SIM card. You need to ensure that your phone is compatible with the T-Mobile network.
List of compatible phones currently offered for free
- Apple iPhone 6S GSM
- Apple iPhone 6 GSM
- Samsung Galaxy S6 GSM
- Google Pixel
- Apple iPhone SE GSM
- Samsung Galaxy S7 GSM
List of Cintex wireless upgrade compatible devices:
- Motorola Moto G7 Play
- LG Stylo 5
- OnePlus 6T, 7T, 7 Pro, 8, 8T Plus, 8 Pro
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8, A11, A20, S9, S9 Plus
- LG Stylo 6
- Samsung S8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Google Pixel 4, 4XL
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- Motorola Razr 5G
Some of the best deals on cell phones right now at Cintex Wireless include;
- Get a free phone at your fingertips with free shipping on every order
- Get Motorola Moto G7 Play, LG Stylo 5 at only $85
- Save up to $150 when you purchase Motorola Razr 5G
- Get OnePlus 6T, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 at only $100
- Save up to $90 when you purchase Google Pixel 4 from Cintex Wireless
- Get $180 off LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Incredible ways to get a free Cintex Wireless phone through Government Assistance Program
Cintex Wireless is an Emergency Broadband Benefit program provider. Therefore, the Emergency Broadband Benefit-eligible customers can sign up for the program and receive a free smartphone and service with free unlimited talk, text, and data. EBB is a limited-time program funded by the US government COVID-19 relief efforts and run by the FCC that offers discounts on monthly wireless services and connected devices.
To get a Cintex Wireless free government smartphone, you must be EBB-eligible. There are two ways to qualify for the EBB program, namely;.`
- You can qualify for the EBB program if you participate in a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans Survivors Pension Benefits Fund, and more.
- You can qualify if your household income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty line or if you are currently unemployed.
In addition, to receive a free smartphone and plans, you must be a resident of one of the five participating states: Maryland, Arkansas, Maine, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
Once you ensure that you are EBB-eligible and a resident of a participating state, you need to apply for Cintex Wireless’ Emergency Broadband Benefit and receive free services and devices.
Cintex Wireless Bring Your Own Phone
The MVNO offers you an opportunity to Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP). It is a simple 3-step process:
i) Check Your device’s compatibility
To confirm if your phone is eligible for the BYOD program, enter your IMEI/ESN/MEID at Cintex Wireless Byod Check.
ii) Cintex Setup
Once you check your phone’s compatibility, Cintex Wireless will inform you if you need a SIM card kit. They will ship it to you for FREE. If you do not need a SIM card, they will activate your phone right away!
iii) Activate Your Phone
Place a call to 611 and tap option “3”. You will get a text indicating that your Cintex phone has now been activated. Once you receive the message, begin using your Cintex phone!
Things to do if your Cintex Wireless compatible phone gets lost, broken, or damaged
If the phone doesn’t work or breaks: Visit the Cintex Wireless website to troubleshoot specific problems. If you’ve followed the troubleshooting guidelines and you still have a problem, contact Customer Support at (855) 655-3097 for further troubleshooting assistance.
Please call from a phone other than your Cintex Wireless phone so that they can speak with you while performing troubleshooting steps. If your device was lost or stolen, you may qualify for a free replacement or purchase a replacement.
Simply contact Customer Service at (855) 655-3097. Keeping you connected is Cintex’s number one importance, and they have many options you can choose from to continue enjoying your Lifeline benefit from a smartphone. Be sure to activate a new device as soon as possible, as Federal regulations require Cintex Wireless to cancel service to inactive accounts after 30 days.
Cintex Wireless plans
Cintex Wireless offers a single FREE Lifeline plan. In addition, they offer many add-on bundles, minutes, and data, as presented below.
i) Cintex Free Lifeline Plan
The plan has free monthly unlimited texts, 1000 minutes, and 1GB of data. Additionally, Free Lifeline service includes:
- Ability to Connect to Wi-Fi
- Free 911
- Caller ID
- 3 Way Calling
- Text & Picture Messaging
- Nationwide Calling
- Call Waiting
ii) Cintex Wireless Add-Ons
- 500 minutes@$5
- 1000 minutes@$10
- 2000 minutes@$15
- unlimited minutes@$20
B) Cintex Wireless Data:
- 500MB of data@$5
- 1GB of data@$10
- 2GB of data@$20
- 3GB of data@$25
- 4GB of data@$30
- 5GB of @ $35
iii) Cintex Wireless Bundles (Data & Minutes):
- 500MB of data and 500 minutes@$10
- 1GB of data and 1000 minutes@$15
- 2GB of data and 2000 minutes@$25
- 3GB of data and unlimited minutes@$30
- 4GB of data and unlimited minutes@$35
- 5GB of data and unlimited minutes@$40
Read our past article about best deals on cell phone plans to know which carrier has better phone deals for you.
From the article, you can conclude that most Cintex Wireless compatible phones are free to acquire. In addition, you can opt for Cintex Wireless compatible phones from their phone upgrade list. The phones have unique features making your cellular connection experience easy and fun.
The article has recommended the best Cintex Wireless compatible phone models. You can get yours today and enjoy the experience. Always feel free to contact customer service in case of any complainant or inquiry about the compatible phones.
- Reasons to choose Cintex Wireless for cellular Services
- i) Free phones and plans
- ii) Excellent coverage
- iii) Supportive customer care
- iv) Flexibility
- What Phone technology do Cintex Wireless phones use? CDMA or GSM?
- What is unique about Cintex Wireless Compatible phones
- Cintex Wireless Compatible Phones
- List of compatible phones currently offered for free
- List of Cintex wireless upgrade compatible devices:
- Incredible ways to get a free Cintex Wireless phone through Government Assistance Program
- Cintex Wireless Bring Your Own Phone
- i) Check Your device’s compatibility
- ii) Cintex Setup
- iii) Activate Your Phone
- Things to do if your Cintex Wireless compatible phone gets lost, broken, or damaged
- Cintex Wireless plans
- i) Cintex Free Lifeline Plan
- ii) Cintex Wireless Add-Ons
- Bottom line