The 7 Best Metro Pcs Compatible Phones
Metro Pcs compatible phones is affordable and high-quality smartphones from top brand manufacturers: Apple, Samsung, Motorola, and LG.
MetroPCS is a US-based popular provider of cell phone services. The provider offers low, fixed monthly costs and no contracts services to its customers. If you are interested in MetroPCS, you can bring your phone as MetroPCS has to Bring Your Own Phone program. If you are one of many cell phone users interested in MetroPCS fixed monthly costs, low and no contacts services here is everything you have to know about Metro Pcs compatible phones.
Note that cell phones operate using two different technology – Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) or Global System for Mobiles (GSM). Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular use CDMA in the US, while T-Mobile and AT&T use GSM. MetroPCS shut down its CDMA network in 2015; thus, GSM technology remains compatible with its services. This left a lot of subscribers without service, and the company offered a trade-in program for a limited time. Since the trade-in has expired, you will need a compatible phone if you are interested in MetroPCS.
Since MetroPCS is a subsidiary of T-Mobile, as a general rule of thumb, T-Mobile compatible phones are compatible with MetroPCS. This is simply because these phones use the GSM technology that MetroPCS also use, making them compatible. The top best MetroPCS phones give you access to excellent cell service without necessarily incurring Many costs. Metro by T-Mobile offers excellent coverage nationwide.
Best 7 MetroPCS Compatible Phones
MetroPCS provides cell phone deals no contract that suits your various needs. There are different price categories for every customer; whether you need a high-end device, midrange, or budget smartphone, the company got you covered.
Some of the renowned brands from leading manufacturers include; Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, and LG. Here is the review of top phones that you can purchase from MetroPCS in-store or Walmart.
1) Apple iPhone 13 mini
- 5.4" Super Retina XDR display. 5G Superfast downloads, high...
- Cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps. Dolby Vision HDR video...
- A15 Bionic chip. New 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4...
The Apple iPhone 13 mini is the most compact flagship smartphone to buy. It’s the most compatible phone with MetroPCS. It is an astonishingly pocket-friendly and flagship caliber phone. Apple launched the phone recently and brought a few updates over the predecessor iPhone 12 mini like an improved chip, quality primary camera with stabilization sensor, 10% increase in battery capacity, and software updates. Some of the specs of the phone as below;
- Dimensions: 131.5 x64.2 x 7.7 mm
- Display: 5.40 inches, 1080 x 2340 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and Super XDR OLED
- Chipset: A15 Bionic, 3.22 GHz, and Apple GPU_4-core graphics
- OS: iOS 15
- Rear Camera: main; 12 MP, 26mm, f/1.6, sensor shift OIS; Wide; 12 MP, 1200, 13mm
- Front Camera: 12 MP, 23mm, f/2.2
- Battery: fast charging 20W, 2438 mAh, USB power delivery 2.0.
- Others: Barometer, face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, UWB support
- Beautiful bright display
- Storage of 128GB
- Solid performance
- Excellent stereo speakers
- Good battery life
- Striking design-beautiful, lightweight, durable
- No telephoto zoom lens
- No fast refresh-rate display
2) Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice...
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It...
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage,...
Apple has made it the bestseller from its design the most powerful, most prominent, heaviest, and feature-rich smartphone. The only phone in iPhone 12 series with a new and improved rear triple-camera, premium features like a powerful chip with 5G support, quality camera, hi-stereo speakers, long-life battery, and MagSafe support. Let’s have a clear look at its specifications:
- Dimension: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1284 x 2778 resolution, 120Hz touch sensor, and Retina XDR OLED
- Chipset: A14 Bionic, 3.1 GHz, and 16-core Apple NPU 4-gen
- Memory: RAM of 6GB, 128/256/512 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: Primary; 12 MP, 1.7 µm, f/1.6, dual pixel AF; Ultra-wide; 12 MP, 1200, 2.5x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12 MP, 23mm, f/2.2
- Battery: fast charging 20W, 3687 mAh, wireless charging.
- Others: Tap tic Engine, face ID, stereo speakers, gyro, proximity.
- Loud stereo speakers
- Dependable battery life, fast charging
- Sumptuous design
- Excellent large OLED screen
- Fastest smartphone chip
- MagSafe is a promising accessory concept
- No charger or headphones in the box
- No high refresh rate screen
3) Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Phones come in an aftermarket box and include: 1. Galaxy Z...
- Flex Your Best Angle: With Flex Mode, just unfold your...
- A Camera That Goes Steady: Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Z...
The phone is one of the foldable smartphones from Samsung with a flexible display. Besides the low price, some of its improved features are robust than the previous versions. The upgrades include an IPX8 rating water-resistant body, an AMOLED 2X display, and a larger proper cover display. The Snapdragon 888 chipset inside the new flip is another mandatory upgrade to consider. Some specifications for the phone include;
- Dimension: 166.0 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm
- Display: 6.70 inches, 1080 x 2640 resolution, 22:9 aspect ratio, and dynamic AMOLED foldable
- Chipset: QUALCOMM SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G, 2.84GHz, and Adreno 660.
- Memory: RAM of 8GB, 128/256 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: Primary; 12 MP, 1.4µm, f/1.8, dual pixel PDAF; Ultra-wide; 12 MP, 123O, 1.12µm
- Front Camera: 10 MP, 26mm, f/2.4
- Battery: fast charging 15W, 3300mAh, reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, NFC, Samsung pay certified
- 25W fast charging
- AMOLED dual foldable and cover screen
- 4K video recording
- Water resistance up to 1.5 m and 30 min
- NFC and 5G support
- 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- A superb performance of Snapdragon chipset
- No SD card slot
- Lower battery capacity
4) Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
- 6.5" TFT, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density),...
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM, MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm),...
- QUAD Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm,...
Samsung did exceptional work with the latest batch of Galaxy A32. With its extra telephoto, the device brings a lot of value. Its quest to make the phone appealing made it with a 5G version, which targets roughly the exact price as 4G variants. Samsung A32 5G specs at a glance are;
- Dimension: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm
- Display: 6.50 inches, 720 x 1600 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G, 2.00GHz, and Mali-G57 MC3.
- Memory: RAM of 4GB, 64/128 GB internal memory
- Software: Android 11
- Rear Camera: Primary; 48 MP, f/1.8, 0.8 µm,26mm
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: fast charging 15W, 5000 mAh,
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, FM radio, 3.5mm jack
- Excellent battery life
- Super AMOLED display
- Latest Android and OneUI
- Slow fingerprint reader experience
- Buggy night mode on the main camera
5) Samsung Galaxy 20 FE
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, CDMA 800/1900 & TD-SCDMA, 3G:...
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, 120Hz,...
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+),...
It is an affordable flagship phone from Samsung. It gives much of what consumers like about S20 in a plastic body. The phone features 5G, meaning it takes advantage of Metro’s next-generation network. Some specs for the phone include;
- Display: 6.5-inch screen
- CPU: Snapdragon 865
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Rear Camera: 12 MP main, f/1.8, 12 MP ultra-wide, f/2.2
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2
- Battery life: 9.03 Hrs: Mins
- RAM: 6GB
- Big 120HZ display
- Affordable price
- Solid performance
- Powerful triple-camera system
- Short battery life
6) OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- 5G Unlocked for T-mobile and Google Fi. 4G Compatible with...
- 6.49” Full HD+ LCD Display, 90Hz Smooth Display - Immerse...
- 90Hz Smooth Display - The 90Hz refresh rate refreshes 50%...
It is a 5G budget-friendly phone, costing $239, which is a shockingly lower price for a device that can connect with the MetroPCS 5G network. Opt for this phone to enjoy long battery life of about 10 hours. Its camera performs right in daylight with Macro and monochrome lenses unnecessary added. Find a 6.49-inch 90HZ LCD on the phone. Despite the comprises, it is the best 5G value on MetroPCS. The phone’s specs include;
- Display: 6.49-inch IPS LCD
- RAM: 4GB
- CPU: Snapdragon 480
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.1
- Weight: 6.67 ounces
- Battery life: 10:28
- Storage: 64GB expandable
- Excellent value
- Nice display with a 90HZ refresh rate
- Good battery life
- Subpar Cameras
7) Moto G Stylus
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: 4G, VoLTE 5G support planned...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor. Ultra-fast...
- Built-in stylus. The stylus is perfect for navigating,...
The Moto G Stylus is the best MetroPCS compatible phones. A well-rounded budget phone. It is not quite my favorite budget Android phone compared to Moto G Power, which lasts long on a charge. The phone ranks as the best phone battery life at 12 hours and 13 minutes. The Snapdragon 665 CPU offers solid performance. With 128GB internal storage, there is no need for a MicroSD card. Right now, MetroPCS is selling the device for just $239. The device is characterized by;
- Display: 6.4 inch LCD
- CPU: Snapdragon 665
- Storage: 128GB expandable
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 48 MP main; 2 MP macro; 16 MP action Cam
- Weight: 6.8 ounces
- Handy stylus for note-taking
- Decent photos
- Long-lasting battery
- Non-colorful screen
MetroPCS Best Phone Deals
The following are MetroPCS best deals on cell phones right now.
- Get up to $300 off the new iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max when you switch and trade in an eligible device.
- You get a free Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
- Get the new Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite for 50% off
- Get the new Motorola g stylus 5G for free when switching to Metro and trade in an eligible device
- Upgrade to 5G and choose from top brands like Samsung and Motorola when you switch and trade in any eligible device backed by the power of T-Mobile’s network at no extra cost.
- Get the T-Mobile Tuesday’s app for free stuff and great perks from brands you love just for being a Metro customer. Some awesome perks available every week in the app include; Ad-free radio weekends from Pandora, Up to 40% off hotels with T-Mobile TRAVEL, T-Mobile reserved concert tickets, $0.10 off fuel/gallon from Shell, etc.
You cannot get a free iPhone when you switch to MetroPCS, but you can enjoy great deals on iPhones. When you switch MetroPCS, the only phone you get free is Samsung A32 5G.
MetroPCS is the largest best serving US carrier. It is a no-contract prepaid wireless provider that offers cellular services to its customers. In addition, it is a subsidiary of T-Mobile and delivers widespread coverage to millions of customers across all the states. You can find cheap pay-as-you-go plans and affordable smartphones that match your budget. Finally, you can bring your device under the MetroPCS BYOD program to transfer to their service.
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API