Utters About Simple Mobile Compatible Phones
Simple Mobile is a US-based prepaid Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). The operator was founded as a brand of T-Mobile and later on became a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless. Simple Mobile offers affordable prepaid plans with unlimited talk, text, and data, the Unlimited International plan, flexible plans with no contracts, no credit checks or hidden fees, fast nationwide network coverage, and various latest and most advanced smartphones. Today, this article will focus on Simple Mobile compatible phones and other facets around them.
Simple Mobile is the most popular mobile network operator in the US because it offers many benefits to its customers. As such, many people wish to switch to Simple Mobile. If you are one of the many customers who plan to take advantage of Simple Mobile’s benefits and you wish to bring your current phone with you, the good thing is that Simple Mobile allows you to bring your own device. As you will see from the article, the operator has made the process very simple.
Known to have low-cost cell phone services, Simple Mobile has proved to be one of the cheapest carriers in the cellular world. With as little as $25 per month, be sure that you will enjoy some fantastic services this carrier offers. In addition, the carrier comes with no contract, and as a result, it’s easy to switch carriers stress-free. Finally, it has good network coverage, thanks to its 4G and 5G connectivity in most US states.
Reasons to switch to Simple Mobile
Simple Mobile offers the following benefits to both its new and existing customers when they switch to their services;
Simple Mobile has no contracts with their prepaid plans. This means that if your needs change, you can cancel or amend your plan without paying any penalty fee. In addition, you can get a lot of cell phone deals No contract from the carrier anytime you want.
ii) Easy to Switch
It is straightforward to switch to Simple Mobile services. You only need to pick your plan, and they will send your Simple Mobile SIM card kit to the address location.
iii) Lower prices
The carrier offers affordable plans to its new and existing customers. In addition, you can cell phone plans with free phones from the carrier for a limited time. Thus, you can save up to $600 annually with Simple Mobile.
iv) Broad coverage
The MVNO is powered by a T-Mobile network, meaning you can get the same coverage on the nationwide 4G LTE network that you’re used to enjoying.
v) Keep your number
There is no need to change your number with the carrier, making it easy to port it across.
Best Ways To Check Your Phone Compatibility with Simple Mobile
The most reliable method to check if your mobile phone is compatible with Simple Mobile is performing the compatibility check on Simple Mobile’s website. You need to go through the steps below to know if your phone is compatible with Simple Mobile’s network;
- Visit Simple Mobile Bring your own phone website.
- Enter your device’s IMEI or ESN number in the search box and tap ‘Check.’
- If you don’t know your device’s IMEI or ESN code, you can get it by dialing *#06#.
- When you enter the IMEI or ESN number and tap check, Simple Mobile will let you know if your device is compatible with their services.
You can alternatively text the word BYOP to 611611. This way, you will get feedback on whether your device is compatible or not.
What types of phones are compatible with Simple Mobile, GSM or CDMA?
Two types of phones are compatible with Simple Mobile depending on the network radio technology.
i) Unlocked GSM devices
Since Simple Mobile operates on T-Mobile’s network and uses its towers for its service, its services are only compatible with GSM-supported devices. If you have a very old phone model, you must check if your phone uses GSM or CDMA radio technology.
ii) Unlocked GSM and CDMA devices
Most new phone models support all kinds of radio technologies, including GSM, CDMA, LTE, and 5G. If your phone supports all of the radio technologies, it is without doubt compatible with Simple Mobile so long as it is GSM-enabled.
Simple Mobile Compatible Phones List
Since Simple Mobile compatible phones are all the unlocked GSM devices, the Simple Mobile-compatible phone models list is long. However, here is a list of all the Simple Mobile compatible iPhones, Android phones, and flip phones sold at Simple Mobile.
Simple Mobile compatible iPhones
- Apple iPhone 11 series phones
- iPhone 12 series phones
- iPhone 13 series phones
Simple Mobile Compatible Android phones
- Samsung Galaxy J2, S10E, S10+, S10, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S9+, Note 10, Note 10+, A10E
- LG STYLO 5 LTE, REBEL, JOURNEY, REBEL 4, SOLO LTE
- Moto E6
- Blu View 1,2
- TCL A2
Simple Mobile compatible Flip phones
- LG Classic Flip™
- Alcatel My Flip 2
Boost Mobile has some best deals on cell phones right now, which you can take advantage of and save up to $600 per year with the deals. Since the deals are limited in time, it is advisable to check their website for the new offers.
Can you bring your own phone to Simple Mobile
When switching to Simple Mobile, you can purchase a new mobile device or bring your own phone. Many users find that their old phones still work well. Thus, Simple Mobile’s Bring Your Own Phone program is highly suitable. The Simple Mobile BYOP process is straightforward as outlined below;
i) Check your phone compatibility.
Firstly, check the phone compatibility. You can check your device’s compatibility at the Simple Mobile website. Alternatively, text the word BYOP to 611611.
ii) Unlock the phone
Secondly, you need to unlock your phone. To unlock your phone, contact your current wireless provider and request them to unlock your device. Note that they will only unlock if your phone is paid in full.
iii) Purchase a SIM card, pick a plan, and activate the phone
Once you have bought your SIM card, you can enter your SIM card number. This will let you pick a Simple Mobile plan, set up your phone, and complete the ‘Bring Your Own Phone’ activation process.
Do you want to know more about which carrier offers you a free iPhone when you switch to their network?
What are other carriers’ phones Compatible with Simple Mobile
Is Simple Mobile compatible with Straight Talk? The MVNO utilizes different networks; hence, some of their phones are compatible with Simple Mobile, and others are not. You can find the list of other carrier’s phones compatible with Simple mobile below;
- AT&T-compatible phones
- T-Mobile-compatible phones
- Telcel-compatible phones
- Walmart Family Mobile-compatible phones
- Some Consumer Cellular-compatible phones
- Some Straight Talk-compatible phones
- Metro PCS-compatible phones
- Some Net10-compatible phones
- Some TracFone-compatible phones
Find out which of the above carriers offers free government smartphones.
Simple Mobile Compatible Phones Replacement Terms
The following are Simple’s replacement terms and conditions;
- The carrier will replace or repair, at their choice, any defective phone or parts with new or refurbished phones or parts if such a replacement or repair is essential and if the phone or part malfunctions during normal usage.
- Simple Mobile reserves the right to replace the phone with a different but comparable phone if a similar product is no longer available.
- They will not be liable for delay in offering service under the limited warranty loss of service when the phone is returned for replacement or service.
- Simple will not be liable for the loss or unauthorized use of your passwords, private data, contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, phone apps, ringtones, and other content.
To receive warranty service from Simple Mobile, contact their customer service. They will act upon the issue over the mobile; else, they will give you a Return Authorization Number that you will use to send your defective phone to a designated service location for repair or replacement.
Where can you buy Simple Mobile Compatible phones
Since Simple Mobile compatible phones are unlocked GSM phones, you can buy such phones at any phone retailer, electronics shops, and other retail or online phone-selling shops. The online and retail shops include Best Buy, Target, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Swappa, and more. You can also purchase Simple Mobile compatible unlocked GSM devices at other carriers’ and manufacturers’ stores.
With good network coverage and affordable plans, Simple Mobile has proved to be one of the best low-cost carriers worth considering. In addition, the carrier offers the best deals on cell phone plans. Simple Mobile also allows you to bring your own device and still enjoy their services. As long as your phone is compatible and supports GSM, you will be good to go. Grab yours today and start enjoying their services
- Reasons to switch to Simple Mobile
- i) Flexibility
- ii) Easy to Switch
- iii) Lower prices
- iv) Broad coverage
- v) Keep your number
- Best Ways To Check Your Phone Compatibility with Simple Mobile
- What types of phones are compatible with Simple Mobile, GSM or CDMA?
- i) Unlocked GSM devices
- ii) Unlocked GSM and CDMA devices
- Simple Mobile Compatible Phones List
- Simple Mobile compatible iPhones
- Simple Mobile Compatible Android phones
- Simple Mobile compatible Flip phones
- Can you bring your own phone to Simple Mobile
- i) Check your phone compatibility.
- ii) Unlock the phone
- iii) Purchase a SIM card, pick a plan, and activate the phone
- What are other carriers’ phones Compatible with Simple Mobile
- Simple Mobile Compatible Phones Replacement Terms
- Where can you buy Simple Mobile Compatible phones
- Bottom line