A compatible phone that works with Qlink Wireless allows you to use services on your existing phone without incurring the cost of buying a new one.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G S9180 Dual 512GB 12GB RAM
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, US Version, 64GB, Midnight Green
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G, all carriers| 2022 | 8/256GB
Apple iPhone 13, 128GB, Red – Unlocked (Renewed)
SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G Cell Smartphone, 128GB,
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 SM-N970F/DS, 4G LTE
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10+ Plus 128GB+8GB 6.4″ LTE Factory Unlocked
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, 128GB, Pacific Blue – Unlocked
SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G Cell Phone, 128GB,
OnePlus 11 5G | 16GB RAM+256GB | 5000 mAh battery
Apple iPhone 11, 64GB, Purple – Fully Unlocked
Google Pixel 6 Pro – 5G Android Phone – Unlocked Smartphone – 128GB
Google Pixel 6 – 5G Android Phone – Wide and Ultrawide Lens – 128GB
TCL 20 Pro 5G Unlocked Smartphone with 6.67” AMOLED FHD+ Display
Qlink Wireless is a telecommunication company that operates under the umbrella of T-Mobile. The company takes pride in participating in Federal Programs like Lifeline and ACP that offer free phones and tablets. Interestingly, if you want to switch from your current internet service provider to Q Link Wireless, you obtain free talk, data, and text. In this case, you must have a Qlink-compatible phone and receive a free SIM card when approved for the service.
Customers bringing a compatible phone to Q Link Wireless will experience the largest and most reliable 4G LTE and 5G network. For a phone to work with Qlink, it must be compatible and unlocked to synchronize with Qlink network frequencies. To bring your phone to Q Link Wireless from another carrier to Qlink, you must “unlock” your phone before activating it. A locked device phone is a cell phone tied to a specific provider.
Thus, your phone can only be compatible with Qlink Wireless once you unlock and free it from the current provider’s network. However, unlocking your phone from its existing wireless provider is a straightforward process. You need to contact the phone’s current provider and request that your phone be unlocked. Afterward, you can confirm compatibility at Qlink Wireless once it’s unlocked.
The Best Phone Deals This Week
1. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Storage: 512GB UFS3.1, 16GB RAM LPDDR5X
- Display: 6.8 inches, 114.7 cm2 (~89.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Platform: Android 13, One UI 5.1 Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- Camera: Create crystal-clear content worth sharing with Galaxy S23 Ultra’s 200MP camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 50000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy S23 is a Qlink Wireless compatible phone that offers the best that Samsung has. Experience more with the fastest processor, massive internal storage, and a display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. The smartphone with a vibrant and bezel 6.1-inch display that helps you watch your content comfortably. Besides, the Adaptive Vision Booster assists your screen in adapting to your environment.
From the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset to a pro-grade camera system featuring an impressive 50 MP sensor, this device it’s the right deal. Whether heavily working, gaming hard, or multitasking, you can smoothly navigate between apps with Galaxy’s fastest processor ever and the power of 8GB RAM. Besides, with a 3,900mAh battery, you can indulge intensely without minding low battery warnings. 128GB or 256GB of storage options help you sufficiently store what matters most.
- High-resolution camera
- Fast and smooth processor
- Large RAM
- Long battery life
- Elegant and compact design
- Not compatible with Stylus pen
2. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- 6.5 inches Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen
- The primary camera of 12 MP with dual-LED plus a selfie camera of 12 MP
- storage capacities 64GB 4GB RAM, a256GB 4GB RAM, and 512GB 4GB RAM options
- Li-Ion 3969 mAh non-removable offers an improved battery
- IP68-rated dust and water resistance protect the screen
The smartphone works with Qlink Wireless and comes with a 6.5 inches Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen featuring a 1242×2688 pixels resolution for an immersive and uninterrupted viewing experience. Scratch-resistant glass and an oleophobic coating guarantee durability, and IP68-rated dust and water resistance protect the screen of this smartphone.
Suppose a good camera is a must-have item. In that case, the device features a primary camera of 12 MP with dual-LED dual-tone flash and HDR, plus a selfie camera of 12 MP. Adding improved HDR and a brand new Night Mode delivers excellent image and video quality. Interestingly, this Apple device is powered by the largest battery ever put in an iPhone. The Li-Ion 3969 mAh non-removable offers an improved battery life lasting up to two days on a single charge.
For hardcore gamers, you can experience a seamless gaming experience thanks to an Apple A13 Bionic, the speediest smartphone chip on the planet. The storage capacities include 64GB 4GB RAM, a256GB 4GB RAM, and 512GB 4GB RAM options for storing your files and Apps. The iOS 13 brings many new features and offers regular software updates.
- Excellent battery life, fast charging
- Loud stereo speakers
- Excellent selfie photo and video quality
- Sturdy and waterproof design
- Wireless charging compatible
- Relatively expensive
You May Like To Read More About SafeLink Compatible Phones For 2023
3. Moto G Stylus 5G
- 50 MP camera system with OIS.
- 6.8 inches IPS LCD with 1080×2400 pixels
- Superfast 5G performance for faster downloads and streaming with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- Battery Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable
- Storage options, including 128GB – 4GB RAM and 256GB – 6GB RAM, expandable using an external SD card
The Motorola G Stylus 5G comes with 6.8 inches IPS LCD with 1080×2400 pixels. The display provides an immersive viewing experience with a lot of clarity and consistency. Besides, this device includes a 120Hz refresh rate. The faster refresh rate delivers a smoother and quick experience when using this device.
The cell phone is powered by Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) chipset, and the GPU is Adreno 619. Besides, it runs on the Android 11 version operating system. Further, it includes a battery Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable, which delivers reliable power and long-lasting battery life.
Moto 5G Stylus 5G packs various storage options, including 128GB – 4GB RAM and 256GB – 6GB RAM, expandable using an external SD card. There is a versatile Quad Camera with 48 MP(wide), 8 MP (Ultrawide), 5 MP(macro), and 2 MP(depth) lenses with LED flash. Selfie Camera with 16 MP and HDR feature for taking breathtaking selfies.
- 5G enabled, stylus pen
- Water-resistant design
- Excellent battery life
- Large expandable memory
- Stereo speakers with great quality.
- Fantastic video quality and photos
- Slow charging
4. Apple iPhone 13
- 6.1″ Super Retina XDR display. 5G Superfast downloads, high-quality streaming
- Cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps. Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60 fps. 2X Optical zoom range
- Three internal storage capabilities, including 128GB, 256GB, and 512 GB.
- Compatible with MagSafe accessories and wireless chargers
Apple iPhone 13 is 5G enabled for high-quality video streaming, faster downloads, and enhanced gaming. The device features the most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. The Super Retina XDR display is 6.1 inches with ProMotion for a fast, responsive feel. You can capture lifetime moments and shoot cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps. And Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60 fps with 2X Optical zoom range. The device is water resistant to a depth of 6M for up to 30 minutes.
For Qlink customers hunting for the fastest-performing device compatible with its 5G network, the 5G provides superfast downloads and high-quality streaming. Additionally, this iPhone features a lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip that delivers a powerhouse overall performance. If you want to shop for a device with various storage options, this device has three internal storage capabilities, including 128GB, 256GB, and 512 GB.
- Dependable battery life.
- Loud stereo speakers
- Durable Design with Ceramic Shield
- IP68 Water Resistance
- 5G Connectivity
- No microSD slot
5. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- The 120Hz display delivers a super smooth scroll, with an optimized refresh rate
- The high-quality display with Dynamic AMOLED 2X delivers vibrant color and brightness
- Rear Camera that boasts 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide-angle cameras, and an 8MP Telephoto Camera
- Front Camera 32MP Selfie Camera
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable fast-charging battery
Are you a seasoned photographer aiming to enhance your skills with a top-notch studio-like device? You can take your photos and videos to an incredible new level with multiple cutting-edge ways to capture life precisely as it is, thanks to Samsung Galaxy S21. With a sleek, new design, and a display of 6.2 inches, you can watch your videos with an end-to-end viewing in a broad scene.
You can also experience hyperfast processing thanks to Exynos 2100 (5 nm) for International models and Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G. Better yet, this Qlink-compatible smartphone is made for customers like you and features 128GB, 8GB RAM, and 256GB 8GB RAM storage options.
For long days at work, the Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable fast-charging battery won’t let you down when you need it most. Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone lets you enjoy more hours of power under a single charge. With the ability to record in 8K, your videos will come out steady and clear. You can use the 12 MP (wide), 64 MP (telescope), and 12 MP (ultrawide) for still shots that stand out whether it’s day or night. The 10 MP selfie support for dual video calls and Auto-HDR.
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- Super steady videos
- Fast wired and wireless charging
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Face unlock
- Lacks sim card slot
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 6.3″ FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 1080 x 2280 pixels,
- Triple Camera (Rear):12MP + 12MP telephoto + 16MP – HDR photo/video on both cameras
- 256GB + 8GB RAM – Built-in memory – 64bit – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa-core 9825 (7nm)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers
One of the fantastic features you should consider in this smartphone is the Stylus Pen. This tool is a remote control for your device, with air gestures, precision clipping and editing, a remote shutter button for flawless photos, and consistent handwriting-to-text conversion. The device comes with a 6.3″ Nearly Bezel-less Infinity Display. Thus, combining the larger display and the HDR10+ support offers a more immersive gaming and video-watching experience with minimal scrolls.
For quality videos and photos, the triple rear camera features 12 MP Wide, 12 MP 2x Zoom, and 16 MP Ultra Wide, providing pro-quality photos with a complete system of studio lenses in your palm. The front camera features a 10 MP Selfie Camera with Dual Pixels. You can have generous storage out of the box featuring 256GB Storage and 8 GB RAM plus expandable external storage, meaning you never delete what’s important to you to create space.
Galaxy Note 10 has an all-day 3,500mAh superfast charging battery with wireless PowerShare capabilities. Besides, it supports wireless charging and intelligently powers every scroll, tap, clicks, call, and playlist without draining power quickly when gaming or watching your favorite episodes. The availability of Exynos 9825 (7 nm) and Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 provides fast processing and speedy performance.
- Large expandable storage capacity
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Ultrasonic In-Display Fingerprint ID
- Immersive, cinematic display
- Pro-quality photos and videos
- Non-expandable storage
7. Samsung Galaxy S10
- 6.1″ endless quad HD+ dynamic AMOLED screen
- 12 MP Super Speed Dual Pixel, 16 MP Ultra Wide, and 12 MP 2x
- Storage options include 128GB Storage and 8GB RAM, 512GB Storage, and 8GB RAM
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3,400 mAh battery
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers
Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 6.1″ endless quad HD+ dynamic AMOLED screen with a nearly bezel-less infinity display that offers a cinematic viewing experience. You can watch more immersive and uninterrupted content in a slim, balanced form. Besides, a powerful, intelligent 3,400 mAh battery offers optimized usage according to what you do to deliver an intuitive and energetic top-notch performance throughout the day.
Galaxy S10 is a studio in your palm with a 12 MP Super Speed Dual Pixel, 16 MP Ultra Wide, and 12 MP 2x Zoom to capture multiple images and video simultaneously in one tap. You can capture stunning selfies and engage in video calls through a 10 MP front camera. The storage options include 128GB Storage and 8GB RAM, 512GB Storage, and 8GB RAM. Thus you can download as many apps as possible and store limitless files.
Regarding performance, the Snapdragon 855 (7nm) octa-core processor and ample 8GB RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for launching and running applications, flipping through menus, and more. This 5G and Qlink-compatible phone provides a fast web connection for streaming content, downloading apps, and staying connected on social media.
- Facial Recognition
- Wireless PowerShare
- IP68 rating for dust and water protection
- High-quality camera lenses
- Top-quality build
- Average battery life
8. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- The battery capacity of 3687 mAh battery provides 20W fast charging
- Triple 12 MP camera and a 12 MP selfie camera for selfie lovers
- 6.7″ Retina XDR OLED screen of 1284×2778-pixel resolution
- Storage capacities 128/256/512GB of internal storage
- 6GB of RAM to support multitasking between apps
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max has a gorgeous design for stylish-oriented customers. The bost is made of a stainless-steel frame with a glossy finish, plus a ceramic Shield front with oleophobic coating. Besides, the device is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. If you’re looking for an iPhone with an end-to-end immersive view, the 6.7″ Retina XDR OLED screen with 1284×2778 pixels resolution would be ideal. The battery capacity of 3687 mAh battery provides 20W fast charging and has wireless charging capabilities.
You can experience a high level of performance without lags thanks to the Apple A14 Bionic chip (5nm) and 6GB of RAM to support multitasking between apps. The storage capacities 128/256/512GB of internal storage options provide ample storage capacity for users of different budgets. You can capture beautiful scenes and memories using a triple 12 MP camera and a 12 MP selfie camera for selfie lovers and video callers.
- Crystal clear broad display
- Powerful processing speed
- Perfect battery life
- Versatile triple camera configuration
- Inferior plastic back
9. Samsung Galaxy S20
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, which is a Fast battery charging 25W + USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Exynos 990 and Global Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, USA processor
- 6.2″ Retina XDR OLED screen of 1284×2778-pixel resolution
- Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, Pro Grade Camera, 30X Space Zoom,
- 8GB RAM, plus 128GB built-in storage, with a shared microSD slot
The above device features a Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen with a size of 6.2 inches. However, the device comes with an IP68 rating for dust/water resistance, while the Corning Gorilla Glass 6 offers additional features like HDR10+ support, an Always-on display, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The memory includes 8GB RAM, plus 128GB built-in storage, with a shared microSD slot.
Additionally, the back camera on this device comprises a 12 MP (wide) + 64 MP (telephoto) and offers 3x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP (ultrawide), AF Super Steady video. On the other hand, there is a 10 MP front camera for taking selfies.
Regarding performance, the Samsung Galaxy S20 is powered by the Exynos 990 and Global Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, USA processor. The operating system features Android 10, and One UI 2.1 software. The smartphone also bears a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, which is a Fast battery charging 25W + USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Awe-inspiring battery life
- Powerhouse performance
- Excellent rear camera performance
- Elegant and durable design
- Stereo speakers are loud and clear
- No audio jack
10. OnePlus 11 5G
- 6.70″ display and a high battery capacity of 5000mAh that’s 100W fast charging
- Choose between 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, and 512GB 16GB
- Triple setup of a 50 MP wide, 32 MP telescope, and 48 MP ultrawide lens
- Good quality photos and videos day and night
- US Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 4nm Processor
If you’re searching for the latest 2023 flagship device that packs all the features you would want in a smartphone, OnePlus 11 5G is suitable for you. This smartphone comes with top-notch features such as a 6.70″ display and a high battery capacity of 5000mAh that’s 100W fast charging. In other words, you can charge the battery from 0% to complete in just 25 minutes.
You can experience a powerhouse performance thanks to Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm). The memory option on this smartphone is insane. Choose between 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, and 512GB 16GB depending on your budget and needs.
The camera specifications are also top-notch, a feature every photographer should consider. It features a triple setup of a 50 MP wide, 32 MP telescope, and 48 MP ultrawide lens. The selfie camera features 16 MP. Other notable features include Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos-tuned display and speakers that allow for immersive multimedia and gaming experience on the go.
- Excellent battery life.
- Superb immersive display
- Outstanding performance
- Good quality photos and videos day and night
- Solid build quality
- No wireless charging
11. Apple iPhone 11
- 6.1 inches Liquid Retina IPS LCD with 828×1792 pixels.
- 12 MP F2.4 ultra-wide and an OIS-enabled 12 MP F1.8 wide-angle camera, with 4K video
- 3110 mAh battery with support for 18W fast wired charging and up to 7.5W Qi wireless charging
- 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB of internal storage
- US Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 4K video
Apple iPhone 11 is one of the Qlink Wireless compatible devices that was the talk of the day in 2019 and has been relevant in the market to date. The iDevice features a 6.1 inches Liquid Retina IPS LCD with 828×1792 pixels. Besides, the cell phone’s screen is protected by scratch-resistant glass.
Again, a dual camera at the rear features a 12 MP F2.4 ultra-wide and an OIS-enabled 12 MP F1.8 wide-angle camera, with 4K video recording support at up to 60fps. The front camera features a 12 MP plus TOF 3D camera sensor. The iPhone 11 feature a 3110 mAh battery with support for 18W fast wired charging and up to 7.5W Qi wireless charging.
The iPhone 11 features 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB of internal storage, enough to store what matters most to you. The Apple A13 Bionic processor powers the device and runs on iOS 13. This combination delivers unprecedented performance when gaming, watching movies, and when dealing with your daily tasks.
- Powerful A13 processor
- Fantastic battery life
- Dual camera with an ultra-wide-angle lens
- Fast, wireless charging
- Variant large internal storage
- No Audio Jack
12. Google Pixel 6 Pro
- 6.7 inches P-OLED bezel-less display 1440×3120 pixels screen resolution
- 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB internal storage variants
- Tensor chipset together with Mali-G78 MP20 GPU and enormous 12GB RAM
- 5003 mAh battery compatible with 30W Fast Charging
- Wireless charging technology
Google Pixel 6 Pro comes with a 6.7 inches P-OLED bezel-less display and features an impressive 1440×3120 pixels screen resolution. Besides, the front screen of the smartphone is protected against accidental falls by a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The smartphone features 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB internal storage variants.
Further, Google packs an impressive triple camera layout on the smartphone’s rear side, featuring a 50 MP f/1.85 primary camera, 12 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle camera, and a 48 MP f/3.5 telephoto camera. Again, the device has an impressive 11.1 MP f/2.2 Selfie Shooter, which captures fantastic images.
Google Pixel 6 Pro boasts an in-house Tensor chipset together with Mali-G78 MP20 GPU and enormous 12GB RAM. The device’s Octa-core processor setup uses Cortex A76, Cortex X1, and Cortex A55, clocking at a speed of 2.8GHz (max). Besides, the presence of a 5003 mAh battery compatible with 30W Fast Charging and Wireless charging technology.
- Captivating P-OLED bezel-less display
- Impressive cameras on both ends
- Powerful Google Tensor chipset
- Massive 12GB RAM
- Gorgeous design with IP68 and durable Gorilla Glass
- Non-expandable memory
13. Google Pixel 6
- 6.4″ FHD+ Smooth Display with up to 90Hz refresh rate
- The rear camera includes a 50-megapixel (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide), and an 8 MP front camera
- Storage capacity includes 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- 4614mAh fast-charging battery
- Wireless charging technology
Google Pixel 6 is an unlocked Android 5G phone that gives you the flexibility and freedom to change carriers anytime. Get this phone if you’re shopping for a Qlink-compatible phone based on camera features and performance. The display includes a 6.4″ FHD+ Smooth Display with up to 90Hz refresh rate. Most importantly, this smartphone supports the powerful Google Tensor processor, the first processor made by Google and made for Pixel. Thus, it keeps your phone fast, games immersive, and personal information safe.
The rear camera includes a 50-megapixel (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide), and an 8 MP front camera that helps you capture crisp details and color for your photos and selfies. Additionally, professional features like motion mode, magic eraser, and portrait mode keep your photos sharp, accurate, and beautiful. You can use live translation to help you translate private chats and messages, live video captions, and enroll in up to 55 languages using your phone. The storage capacity includes 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, and the device packs a 4614mAh fast charging battery.
- Excellent sharp display
- Supports wireless charging
- Robust performance
- Innovative camera
- Relatively large size
14. TCL 20 Pro 5G Unlocked Smartphone
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED Dotch Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile processor
- 6GB of RAM & 256 ROM that’s expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card
- Super-steady 4K video
- 4500mAh Non – removable Li-ion Battery
The TCL 20 Pro 5G smartphone features a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED Dotch Display that allows an immersive, vivid, true-to-life visual experience. Suppose you are looking for a best-performing device. In that case, this smartphone offers revolutionary speeds, faster streaming, quicker downloads, and enhanced AI features thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile processor.
For multitaskers, you can comfortably open multiple Apps with 6GB of RAM support for an effortlessly smooth performance. You can store unlimited files through the 256 ROM that’s expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. This phone’s model is unlocked and compatible with Qlink Wireless, and it’s made for the US with a one-year US warranty.
The 48 MP Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) main camera can capture sharp photos and videos. However, the 16 MP ultra wide-angle, 5 MP macro, and 2 MP depth camera allow you to capture and explore more about photography. The 32 MP front camera features an RGB sensor that accurately captures skin tone and natural lighting for stunning backlit and slow-mo selfies.
- Super-steady 4K video
- Powerful processor
- 5G and NFC enabled
- Excellent battery life
- Gorgeous display quality
- No Corning glass protection
- Phones Compatibility: Ensure the Qlink Wireless phone you’re buying is compatible with its network. QLink Wireless offers an online compatibility checker on their website where you can use your IMEI number to check if it is compatible with their service.
- Unlocked Status: When purchasing QLink Wireless compatible phones, ensure the phone is unlocked. In other words, the cell phone is not contracted to a specific carrier.
- Budget: Qlink Wireless offers several ranges of compatible phone models, from flagship, to midrange, and budget devices that vary in price and features. Therefore, consider buying a phone that suits your budget and needs.
- Phone Accessories and Warranty: When purchasing a Qlink Wireless compatible phone, ensure that the phone is in good condition and has all the necessary accessories, including chargers and earphones. Consider buying a phone with a warranty or a protection plan to protect your mobile devices in case of accidental damage or malfunctions.
The best and easiest method to confirm compatibility is to proceed with the Qlink Wireless website and find the BYOP section. To check if your cell phone qualifies for the BYOP program, submit your MEID, IMEI, or ESN at www.qlinkwireless.com/BYOP.aspx empty field.
On this page, you will have to submit your cell phone’s ESN, IMEI, or MEID, confirm the reCAPTCHA’s “I’m not a robot” option, and choose “Continue” You can dial *#06# and your device ID (IMEI/ESN/MEID) will pop up on the screen.
If the above method doesn’t work, you can find your cell phone’s IMEI/ESN or MEID number by following the steps.
For Android devices:
- Proceed to Settings
- Then, About the Phone
- Choose Status
- Scroll down and find the IMEI/MEID/ESN number.
For Apple devices:
- Proceed to Settings
- Click General
- Then, About
- Scroll down and find the IMEI/MEID/ESN number.
Next, enter your IMEI number on this website.
Bring Your Own Phone program permits you to bring a cell phone to the Qlink network, provided it’s compatible and unlocked. After the Company determines that your smartphone is compatible with the Qlink BYOP program, your current phone number will also be transferred without interrupting your service.
- Leased cell phones are ineligible.
- All contractual and financial obligations must be attained with your current provider before a phone can be eligible.
- The cell phone is ineligible if it is flagged as lost or stolen. You must contact your existing wireless provider to unflag the cell phone.
Moreover, after confirming your cell phone’s compatibility, Qlink will let you know if you require a SIM card kit. If you do, the carrier will ship it to you for free. If you don’t require a SIM card, the Company will immediately activate your cell phone.
i) Check Compatibility
First of all, you must ensure your phone is unlocked and compatible with Qlink Wireless. You can check for compatibility by entering your device’s IMEI/ESN/MEID number. This method tells you whether your phone is compatible or not.
ii) Get Your free SIM card
After confirming that your phone is compatible with Qlink Wireless, the next step is to have a SIM card. You can collect your Qlink Wireless SIM from their retail store or receive it directly from Qlink via mail. Turn off your phone when you get your SIM, then eject the old sim card and input your new SIM.
iii) Activate your phone
After inputting your Qlink SIM on your smartphone, the next thing is to restart your phone and ensure that it has full backup. When you complete your restart, you are good to use Qlink Wireless services.
Qlink is a leading provider of free phones and services. One of the ways you can maximize services and free plans from Qlink is to have a compatible phone. Qlink Wireless compatible phones are GSM unlocked and can apply in Qlink’s BYOP option. If you have a locked phone, it will not work with Qlink Wireless. Ensure your device is GSM enabled to be compatible with the Qlink Wireless network.
- The Best Phone Deals This Week
- Deep Dive of Best Qlink Compatible Phones
- 1. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- 2. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- You May Like To Read More About SafeLink Compatible Phones For 2023
- 3. Moto G Stylus 5G
- 4. Apple iPhone 13
- 5. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6. Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 7. Samsung Galaxy S10
- 8. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- 9. Samsung Galaxy S20
- 10. OnePlus 11 5G
- 11. Apple iPhone 11
- 12. Google Pixel 6 Pro
- 13. Google Pixel 6
- 14. TCL 20 Pro 5G Unlocked Smartphone
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Qlink Wireless Compatible Phones
- Qlink Phone Compatibility Checker
- For Android devices:
- For Apple devices:
- Qlink Bring Your Own Phone
- Qlink Bring Your Own Phone(BYOP) Eligibility Rules
- Process To Bring Your Own Phone To Qlink Wireless
- i) Check Compatibility
- ii) Get Your free SIM card
- iii) Activate your phone
- Bottom Line