Metro PCS, currently known as Metro by T-Mobile, is one of the prepaid wireless service providers in the United States. The carrier works as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) under T-Mobile. It offers reliable services and access to the vast T-Mobile nationwide network. Its cell phone plans and phone deals are much affordable as they are cheap. Additionally, the carrier offers Metro PCS free phones with activation, as discussed below.
T-Mobile’s network covers about 99% of all residential regions in the US. When you use a Metro PCS free phone with activation, you will receive the most dependable network coverage and enjoy smooth networking. Metro PCS also offers a variety of quality and the latest iPhones and Android devices to its customers who wish to purchase a new device. You can also bring your own phone when switching to the network using the BYOP plan.
As is usual with residents, they usually go for the carrier with the best plans and deals. Metro PCS offers such deals, and with this, the carrier attracts more customers. Apart from the free phones with activation, you can get other discounted phone offers. Also, if you qualify for the Metro PCS affordable connectivity program, you can acquire a cell phone plan for free. Let’s know and understand the free phones with activation from this carrier, among other related facets.
Reasons To choose Metro PCS
- You can bring your current device to Metro PCS.
- You can obtain a free phone with activation or highly discounted 5G phone devices from a trusted company when you switch to Metro PCS’s network.
- As a Metro client, you’ll have access to various cheap plans that include unlimited text, call, and or even unlimited data with some plans.
- You can get discounted Metro PCS phones and plans if you switch to the network or add a line.
- You’ll have access to T-countrywide Mobile’s 4G LTE network and the country’s largest 5G network.
- You do not require to pass a credit check to become a Metro PCS subscriber.
- Some of the carrier’s plans include Google One and Amazon Prime membership at no additional cost.
- You will have a ScamShield which involves a multi-layered scam blocking protection service.
Activation process for Metro PCS phone after switching
It is essential to ensure that your phone is compatible with Metro PCS before switching to the network. After that, you must activate your device when moving from another carrier to Metro PCS, regardless of whether you brought your own compatible device or purchased a new one. Follow the instructions below to activate your phone after switching.
- Get your phone and SIM card ready. Dial *#06# or look in your phone’s settings or the label under the battery for your phone’s IMEI number. Make sure you have a Metro SIM card as well.
- Select a plan. Examine the carrier’s plans online and pick the one that best meets your requirements. Pay the first month’s service fee.
- Provide your details. You must include your name, contact details, and an email address that is not linked to any other Metro account.
- Visit the Metro PCS website and select ‘Activate.’ You will follow the simple on-screen instructions and activate your device.
If you already have an account, you can activate your phone and SIM card by contacting 1-888-8metro8 or going to a nearby store for assistance. Currently, activation is free if you use the online activation tool.
How can you add a line to your MetroPCS account
It’s a good idea to look into adding a line to your Metro PCS account because it can offer you a free phone. There are various ways to add a line to your Metro account, which include:
i) Visiting a Metro PCS store
You can go to a Metro store near you or use the store locator on the carrier’s website to quickly locate one. There, a qualified sales representative will assist you in adding a new line to your account. This option also allows you to physically inspect the available cell phones and devices (which is better than online shopping). The agent will also answer any questions about the device or the activation process.
ii) Using Metro PCS customer service
Call 888-8metro8 (888-863-8768) or dial 611 from your existing Metro phone to reach the provider’s customer care. You will then follow the instruction from the representative. Inform them that you would like to add a Metro line to your current account
iii) Using the online means
Sign in to your existing Metro account and select ‘Add a Line. Then go through selecting the right plan and device for you and complete the process within no time.
The available Metro PCS free phones with activation
Metro PCS gives you a brand-new smartphone for free with activation with their limited-time offer deals or a new phone number request. To receive a free new phone from Metro PCS when switching from another carrier, you must purchase a monthly plan, add a new line, event offer, or store, among other things, and adhere to specific set rules and regulations.
Some of the requirements to acquire the free phone with activation are:
- You must have a valid ID.
- You must switch from another carrier to Metro PCS.
- You must provide Metro PCS with your accurate details.
- You must fill out the start service form.
The available Metro PCS free phones with activation include:
1) Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
This device is excellent as it has the best features of the most affordable 5G phones available. Its features are:
- 5G enabled.
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging ability.
- 50MP triple-lens camera system.
- Expansive 6.5” HD + display with a 90HZ refresh rate.
- 64GB memory (expandable up to 1TB).
You will get this free phone when you bring your number and activate it on a $40 rate plan. You will have saved $258.
2) Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
This device has the 5G ultra-fast speed you need and a built-in stylus.
Its features are:
- 48MP Quad Camera system
- Up to two days of battery life
- 128GB built-in storage + microSD slot
- 6.8” Max vision FHD+ display.
- Built-in stylus.
You will get this free phone with activation of the Metro PCS $40/month plan or port in a qualified wireless number to Metro. You will save $252.99.
3) OnePlus Nord N200 5G
This device has a powerful punch making premium specs and the power of 5G more accessible than ever. Its features are:
- 64 GB storage with 4GB RAM.
- 5000mAh battery
- Triple camera
- 16 MP Selfie camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
Acquire this free phone with activation of the $40/month metro PCS phone plan and save $229.99.
4) Nokia X100
This Metro PCS free phone with activation requires you to activate the $40/month plan to get it after switching to the network. Its qualities include:
- 48MP camera
- 5G enabled
- Up to two days of battery life
5) TCL 30 XE 5G
Get this free phone from Metro PCS with activation of the $60/month plan and save $199.99. Its qualities are:
- 6.52” HD + display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- 4500mAh battery with 18W charging.
- 13MP Al-powered triple camera system with 8MP front camera.
- 64GB of expandable storage and 4GB RAM.
6) REVVL V+ 5G
This free phone offered by Metro PCS needs you to activate the $60 rate plan per month and save $199.99. Its features are:
- 5G enabled
- 6.53” FHD+ display
- Triple main camera system: 48MP + 8MP super wide+ 5MP macro.
- 6GB RAM, up to 128GB internal memory
- 4500mAh battery
Other Metro PCS plans free phone deals when you switch to the network, but no activation is needed, are:
- Apple iPhone SE
- TCL 20 XE
- Samsung Galaxy A02s
- Samsung Galaxy A03s
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- OnePlus Nord N100
- Motorola Moto G Pure
- Alcatel GO FLIPTM 4
The discounted Metro PCS phone deals are:
- Apple iPhone 13 pro max with $200 off.
- Apple iPhone 13 with $200 off.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini with $200 off.
- Apple iPhone 12 with$200 off.
- Apple iPhone 11 with $450 off.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with $50 off.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G with $260 off.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G with $420 off.
Does Metro PCS offer free government phones
Although Metro PCS offers the federal Affordable Connectivity Program, the carrier does not offer free government phones. However, if you are eligible for the program, you can get a free cell phone plan and save $30/month on eligible Metro PCS plans. Its parent network, T-Mobile, offers a lifeline and EBB programs for eligible customers, and hence you can get a free government phone through it.
Although it operates as an MVNO under T-Mobile, Metro PCS offers various affordable phone plans and quality phone deals. It is much more reliable as it uses T-Mobile’s towers to offer its services. Additionally, the carrier offers various free phones with activation, as explained above, mainly Android devices. You can also get a free phone when you switch to the network and other discounted offers from Metro PCS.
- Reasons To choose Metro PCS
- Activation process for Metro PCS phone after switching
- How can you add a line to your MetroPCS account
- i) Visiting a Metro PCS store
- ii) Using Metro PCS customer service
- iii) Using the online means
- The available Metro PCS free phones with activation
- 1) Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- 2) Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
- 3) OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- 4) Nokia X100
- 5) TCL 30 XE 5G
- 6) REVVL V+ 5G
- Does Metro PCS offer free government phones
- Bottom line