There is a wide range of Boost Mobile compatible phones from top known brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and Coolpad. Before switching, check the compatibility of your device with the Boost Mobile network.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Android Smartphone Tablet, 256GB, 120Hz
iPhone 13 Pro Max, 256GB, Sierra Blue – Unlocked
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G (128GB, 8GB) 6.7″ AMOLED+
Apple iPhone 12 Pro 5G, US Version, 512GB, Graphite – Unlocked
SAMSUNG Galaxy S20 FE 5G Factory Unlocked Smartphone, 128GB
Google Pixel 6 – 5G Android Phone – Wide and Ultrawide Lens – 128GB
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10+ Plus 128GB+8GB 6.4″ LTE Factory Unlocked
SAMSUNG Galaxy S22 Ultra Smartphone, 256GB, 8K Camera
SAMSUNG Galaxy A73 5G Dual A736B 128GB 8GB RAM
Apple iPhone 11, 64GB, Black – Unlocked
Boost is an MVNO that uses the T-Mobile network to offer data, talk, and text service to new and existing customers. Boost is prepaid, meaning you pay upfront for your service and plan features and won’t be tied into lengthy carrier contracts. You must have a Boost Mobile compatible phone for customers who want to enjoy this flexibility and freedom in a wireless carrier. You can buy a compatible device from Boost Mobile or bring your phone from another wireless carrier.
For a phone to be compatible with Boost Mobile, it must be unlocked. Typically, a phone designed for a particular network may not be compatible with another merely by unlocking. Ensure you consider other checks that would hinder your device from compatibility with Boost Mobile. For instance, a previously reported lost or stolen phone isn’t compatible with this carrier. Besides, a locked phone by another wireless provider is incompatible with this program.
Moreover, you can use your phone IMEI number to confirm if your cell phone is compatible with the Boost Mobile network. Also, you can proceed to a Boost Mobile store for your phone’s compatibility check. Many unlocked devices national retailers provide are compatible with the Boost Mobile service. However, to check compatibility, go to boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone/ or a Boost Mobile store and buy the correct Boost Mobile SIM Kit before activating the phone.
The Best Phone Deals This Week
List Of Boost Mobile Compatible Phones
1. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- 7.6 inches OLED display resolution of 2208×1768 pixels
- SPen features which include Smart select
- Storage consists of 12GB RAM and ROM of 256GB & 512 GB.
- The triple rear camera of 12MP +12MP+ 12MP and a front camera of 10MP for selfies.
- High-power non-removable battery of Li-Ion 4500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold comes in a 2-in-1 design. When folded, it’s a smartphone; when unfolded, it’s a tablet. You can enjoy a cinematic viewing experience on an expansive viewing, seamless interactivity, and cinematic infinity displays. This device also features an advanced Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ processor and impressive 12GB RAM offering a fast and powerful performance for fluid multitasking and gaming with minimal lag.
With 256GB internal storage, the space gives your phone room to hold it all. The 5G Connectivity helps you share more, game harder, experience more, and browse faster. You can capture hands-free photos and videos using a triple rear camera of 12MP from any angle and control Android apps through both halves of the large display. The front camera is a dual pixel of 10MP for selfies and video chats. You can get along your day without power interruptions thanks to a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
- Cinematic display
- Excellent stereo speaker
- Solid battery life
- Gorgeous foldable design
- Supports wireless charging
- Lacks IP rating for dust and water protection
2. iPhone 13 Pro Max
- The OLED display of 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1284×2778 pixels
- 4K video recording of 30fps and a 60fps 1080 video recording
- iOS 15, which can be upgraded to iOS 16.4, chipset of Apple A15 Bionic
- The non-removable long-life battery of Li-Ion 4352 mAh
- Ample 6GB RAM and internal storage of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB options
Iphone 13 pro max features 6.7 inches Super Retina XDR OLED, offering an end-to-end viewing experience with fewer scrolls. The operating system iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 16.4.1, delivers some intelligent and fun upgrades. Plus, a powerful Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm) enhances performance.
Based on your budget, you can choose between different storage options for this Boost Mobile compatible phone, including 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, and 1TB 6GB RAM.
Additionally, this device has a great camera that comprises a triple rear camera setup of 12MP with the ability to shoot 4K Video quality, accompanied by a single 12MP front camera with HDR features. The battery capacity packs Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable, that offers sufficient power supply all day.
- Sturdy waterproof design
- 3x optical zoom telephoto
- Powerful chipset
- Decent battery lifespan
- Broad, cinematic display
- Lacks a micro SD slot
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- 6.7 inches display with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Triple 12MP+64MP+12MP & front camera feature 12MP
- Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ (7 nm+) – USA, and Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global
- The non-removable long-life battery of Li-Ion 4300 mAh
- The device comprises 256GB and 8GB RAM for multitasking
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a compatible Boost Mobile phone that packs a 6.7 inches display with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, producing high-quality images on the screen. Besides, the smartphone is IP68 dust/water resistant, meaning it can withstand a water emersion of up to 1.5m for 30 minutes. You can get timely software updates thanks to the operating system Android 10, upgradable to Android 13, One UI 5. The storage capacity in this device comprises 256GB and 8GB RAM for multitasking and support of applications.
Again, this smartphone supports two chipset types: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ (7 nm+) – USA, and Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global. You can enjoy more hours of usage under a single charge with the availability of a Li-Ion 4300 mAh, non-removable. For photo lovers, you can use the triple 12MP+64MP+12MP camera system to capture your epic moments. The front camera feature 12MP with dual video call plus Auto HDR features.
- Always-on display
- Creative Stylus pen
- Fast performance
- Good battery life
- Excellent cameras
- Relatively costly
Read more About the Best T-Mobile Compatible Phones
4. Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- Display of 6.1 inches with a resolution of 2532 by 1170 pixels
- The triple rear camera of 12MP+12MP +12MP. It also has a front camera of 12MP that supports facial recognition.
- The great processor of OS iOS 14.1, be upgraded to iOS 16.3
- Storage capacity of 6GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB, and 512 GB
- High-power non-removable battery of Li-Ion 2815 mAh
iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED featuring HDR10, Dolby Vision, and a cinematic viewing encounter. This device is among the 5 G-enabled Boost Mobile compatible phones that deliver an advanced 5G experience. You can experience improved speeds for faster downloads and uploads, more responsive gaming, higher quality video streaming, and real-time launching of apps. The performance is enhanced by a processor Apple A14 Bionic with an OS of iOS 14.1, upgradable to iOS 16.4.1.
iPhone 12 Pro models deliver the highest quality video in a smartphone, with a triple 12MP rear camera that’s an even more versatile tool for all categories of photo and video enthusiasts. You can have a studio in your pocket with other professional photo editing apps. The memory capacity includes 6GB of RAM with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB internal storage options. The power supply is through a Li-Ion 2815 mAh, non-removable battery supporting MagSafe wireless charging.
- Bright large OLED screen
- Powerful processing power
- Outstanding cameras
- Durable, water and dust resistant
- Melodious audio quality
- 60Hz display
5. Samsung Galaxy S20
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Exynos 990 and Global Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, USA processor
- 6.2″ Retina XDR OLED screen of 1284×2778-pixel resolution
- Factory Unlocked Smartphone, Pro Grade Camera, 30X
- 8GB RAM, plus 128GB built-in storage, with a shared microSD slot
Samsung Galaxy S20 is compatible with most GSM carriers like Boost Mobile. It features 6.2 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, which offers an expansive view when watching and scrolling content. The performance is powerful by the support of Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global and Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+) – USA processors. The operating system features Android 10, upgradable to Android 13, and One UI 5 for the faster running of applications and programs.
You can load files on the 128GB internal storage for all your multimedia storage requirements. Plus, you can download Apps and multitask between them thanks to 8GB RAM. You will enjoy a seamless power supply throughout the day with a standby Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. The camera setup includes 12MP+64MP+12MP with 3x hybrid zoom and the ability to shoot steady video. The Front camera features 10MP with Dual video call and Auto-HDR features.
- Affordable price
- Expandable storage via MicroSD
- Impressive image quality and videos
- Excellent 120Hz AMOLED display
- Strong build quality
- Lacks headphone jack
6. Google Pixel 6
- 6.4″ FHD+ Smooth Display with up to 90Hz refresh rate
- The rear camera includes a 50-megapixel (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide), and an 8 MP front camera
- Storage capacity includes 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- 4614mAh fast-charging battery
- Wireless charging technology
This smartphone features a new 6.4 inch AMOLED HDR10+ smooth display made using the toughest Gorilla Glass to protect your smartphone from wear and tear. The high 90Hz refresh rate means you’ll enjoy more responsive gaming and scrolling. Besides, the Pixel’s powerful Li-Ion 4614 mAh, non-removable all-day battery is highly adaptive and saves power for the apps you use most.
Google Pixel has the powerful Google Tensor processor, the first processor made by Google and made for Pixel that makes your phone fast, gaming rich, and your personal information safely backed up by 5 years of updates. The memory details include 8GB with 128GB and 256GB internal storage options.
The dual camera featuring 50MP +12MP with Dual LED flash and professional tools like Motion Mode, Magic Eraser, and Portrait Mode keep your photos sharp, accurate, and focused. The selfie camera has 8MP with Auto-HDR and panorama features. This compatible Boost Mobile unlocked Android 5G phone allows you to change carriers anytime.
- A high-quality main camera
- Improved voice typing and translation
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Unlocked for all carriers
- Fast wireless charging
- A little big
7. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- 6.1″ endless quad HD with dynamic AMOLED screen
- 28GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, and 512GB 8GB RAM options
- The triple camera setup of 12MP+12MP+16MP features
- Li-Ion 3400 mAh, non-removable long-lasting battery
- Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 or the Exynos 9820 (8 nm)
Samsung Galaxy S10 features a super-slim design that comfortably fits your pocket and ergonomically sits in hand. The 6.1″ endless quad HD with dynamic AMOLED screen offers a cinematic viewing experience. The device is rated IP68 for dust/water resistance. Besides, the storage includes 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, and 512GB 8GB RAM options depending on users’ needs.
Moreover, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket. The triple camera setup of 12MP+12MP+16MP features lives video bokeh, precision audio focus, and super-stabilization. You can capture with pro-grade tool beautiful photos and videos with one tap. Plus, capture multiple images and videos simultaneously in one tap.
Galaxy S10 features a powerful processor, including Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 or the Exynos 9820 (8 nm). An intelligent power and a Li-Ion 3400 mAh, non-removable long-lasting battery offer all-day consumption under a single charge. Galaxy S10 can connect and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at once via Bluetooth and WiFi, without limits on content type or file size.
- High-quality camera
- Super-speed processing
- Wireless PowerShare
- Massive storage capacity
- Average battery life
8. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- The OLED display of 6.8 inches with a WQHD resolution of 1388×1440
- Quad rear camera of 108 MP+ 10 MP + 10 MP+ 10 MP + 12 MP and a front camera of 40 MP for flawless selfies
- Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- The non-removable long-life battery of Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Ample 6GB RAM & 12 GB RAM and internal storage of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB options
This Boost Mobile compatible smartphone is quite durable thanks to the Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes. It features 6.8 inches, automatically optimizing color and brightness outdoors and indoors. The storage includes 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, and 1TB 12GB RAM for Apps and files.
For professional photographers, you can invest in this powerful camera featuring a quad camera setup of 108MP+10MP+10MP+12MP with the ability to record up to 8K videos. You can shoot videos with stunning 8K recording, the highest recording resolution ever on a smartphone. The front camera includes a single pixel of 40MP with features such as dual video call and Auto-HDR.
The Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery powers every scroll, click, tap, and stream all day and then with 45W Super-Fast Charging. The performance is fast thanks to Exynos 2200 (4 nm) – Europe and Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) – ROW processors.
- 8K Camera and Videos,
- Brightest 120Hz Display
- Intuitive Stylus Pen
- Long battery life
- Fast 4nm processor
- Relatively costly
9. Samsung Galaxy A73
- 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus
- 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, and 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad camera 108MP+12MP+5MP+5MP with LED flash
- A non-removable long-life battery of Li-Po 5000 mAh
- IP67 dust and water-resistant
Samsung Galaxy A73 is IP67 dust and water-resistant. Besides, it packs a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus, with a 120Hz refresh rate for clarity and precision. You can also enjoy vivid outdoor visibility up to 800 nits while minimizing blue light with the Eye Comfort Shield. Powered with the Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G, Galaxy A73 enhances your mobile multimedia lifestyle with pro-level gaming, improved AI for more competent performance, and premium capture experiences.
This smartphone offers various storage capacities, including 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, and 256GB 8GB RAM. The Quad camera 108MP+12MP+5MP+5MP with LED flash, panorama, and HDR for clear and sharp photos. The front camera features a single pixel of 32MP with HDR features. The high battery capacity of Li-Po is 5000 mAh, non-removable with a Fast Charging of 25W. We can use this phone full one day or more.
- High camera quality
- Expandable storage of upto 1TB
- Gorgeous display
- Extended software updates
- NFC and 5G enabled
- Slow fingerprint optical sensor
10. Apple iPhone 11
- 6.1 inches Liquid Retina IPS LCD with 120Hz ensures
- The device packs 4GB RAM, with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB internal
- Dual camera of 12MP, plus a front camera of 12MP.
- The non-removable long-life battery of Li-ion 3110 mAh
- iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 16.4.1
Apple iPhone is one of the cheapest Boost Mobile compatible phones and comes with decent features. Besides, this his phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier on GSM and CDMA networks. Again, the device 6.1 inches Liquid Retina IPS LCD with 120Hz ensures smooth scrolling. You can have a broad viewing experience on this screen with less blur, more details, and vivid contrast. This device also brings better water protection due to its IP68 certification.
This Apple device packs 4GB RAM, with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB internal options for limitless storage needs. The device features a dual camera of 12MP that captures good quality photos, plus a front camera of 12MP. Additionally, the Li-Ion 3110 mAh, non-removable offers excellent all-day battery life with fast charging support. The Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+) is the fastest processor that delivers lightning-speed performance without lags. The operating system includes iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 16.4.1 for a smooth user experience.
- Great price
- High-quality sound stereo speakers
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Excellent selfie photo and video quality.
- Qi wireless charging
- Non-expandable storage
Factors Should Be Consider Before Buying Boost Mobile Compatible Phones
- 5G Connectivity
With 5G, Boost Mobile customers can enjoy blazing-fast, high-capacity mobile technology provided they buy a 5 G-enabled phone. 5G phones can deliver much greater capability than current LTE systems, enabling Boost to provide significantly faster speeds, improved network capacity, and an overall better experience.
- Unlock Status
A “locked” phone is only compatible with the Boost Mobile network and cannot be activated on another carrier’s network. Buying an unlocked Compatible phone that is not locked to Boost Mobile services is advisable. This way, you can activate your phone on another carrier’s network.
Ensure the Boost Mobile compatible phone you buy is covered by warranty. The warranty comes when your phone experiences mechanical or electrical failure within ninety (90) days of purchase. Thus, you can receive a Boost Mobile replacement phone if damage occurs within the warranty period.
Boost Mobile Bring Your Own Phone Program
Boost Mobile encourage new customers to join this carrier through their BYOP, which stands for Bring Your Own Phone. In other words, Boost Mobile BYOP means you can obtain service on your current phone, provided it is compatible with their BYOP program.
Additionally, to bring your cell phone to Boost, ensure your current carrier unlocks it and follow the below steps:
- Check Eligibility
Ensure you confirm if your phone will work on the Boost Network.
- Purchase a SIM card
Buy a SIM kit in-store, online, or at Walmart, or utilize your own Boost SIM card.
Activate your cell phone on a Boost plan to enjoy excellent services.
How Unlocked Phones Compatible With Boost Mobile
For customers to use Boost Mobile services, their old carrier must domestically unlock their cell phone before bringing it to Boost Mobile. You can contact your previous carrier to unlock the phone in this case. However, if the phone is locked due to a financial obligation from your previous carrier, please get in touch with the previous carrier to settle the financial obligation.
- For Sprint phones, walk into the nearest Sprint Retail location Sprint Repair Centers or contact Sprint at 1-888-211-4727
- For Verizon phones, contact Verizon customer care at 1-800-922-0204
- For T-Mobile phones, contact customer care at 1-877-453-1304
- For AT&T phones, contact customer care at 1-800-331-0500
Unlocking your phone makes it compatible with Boost Mobile and allows you to use the Boost Mobile SIM card using your phone and activate it on the Boost Mobile network.
Boost Mobile Compatibility Checker
You can proceed to a Boost Mobile store or go to boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone to check your phone’s compatibility with Boost Mobile using the phone’s IMEI number. You can find your phone’s IMEI number by dialing and pressing *#06#. If this method does not work, then you can search under the battery for phones with removable batteries only or in the cell phone’s settings menu.
The IMEI number represents a 15-digit serial number that gives identity to your cellular phone. Getting the correct IMEI number for your Boost Mobile-compatible phone is crucial to ensure your cell phone can activate on the Boost Mobile network.
Boost Mobile is a carrier that runs on one of America’s top networks, T-Mobile, meaning you get super-fast 5G across the country. It would be best to have a Boost Mobile-compatible phone to enjoy its services. One way to get a compatible device is by purchasing a phone through the Boost Mobile website or an authorized retailer. You may also opt to bring your phone, provided it is unlocked and compatible with the Boost Mobile network.
- The Best Phone Deals This Week
- List Of Boost Mobile Compatible Phones
- 1. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- 2. iPhone 13 Pro Max
- 3. Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Read more About the Best T-Mobile Compatible Phones
- 4. Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- 5. Samsung Galaxy S20
- 6. Google Pixel 6
- 7. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 9. Samsung Galaxy A73
- 10. Apple iPhone 11
- Factors Should Be Consider Before Buying Boost Mobile Compatible Phones
- Boost Mobile Bring Your Own Phone Program
- How Unlocked Phones Compatible With Boost Mobile
- Boost Mobile Compatibility Checker
- Bottom Line