The Best AT&T Phone Deals for Existing Customers
AT&T is a US-based telecommunication company that has been around for decades and presently leading in wireless internet technology. It is among the most prominent companies like Verizon and T-Mobile. You can get excellent mobile services from AT&T but dig deep into your pocket to get their costly plans. One way of avoiding the cost of the plans is to take advantage of the vast list of AT&T phone deals for existing customers. The deals include promotions and best deals for existing customers who want to purchase new devices through numerous monthly payment plans.
The phone deals offered by AT&T include discounted cell phones, tablets, smartwatches, and internet services. You can benefit from the deals if you upgrade your phone to a more advanced one. The company’s technology keeps changing to have the latest updates in the cellular world. Hence, there is a need to upgrade to a device with the latest features to fully benefit from AT&T services. With an upgrade phone, you can get faster internet connectivity, faster text message delivery, and straightforward call connectivity.
AT&T does not often offer discounts on wireless internet plans. However, they offer existing customers gifts and incentives like HBO max and prepaid gift cards. Always remember terms and conditions apply. The cell phone deals are phone brands registered trademarks of their manufacturers. The article gives you information on how to get the best deals available.
Factors to consider when looking for the best AT&T cell phone deal
It hardly passes a day that there are no phone deals offered from AT&T. In fact, the company is among the carriers that offer numerous deals on all the up-to-date smartphones. There are essential things to note when looking for the best AT&T phone deals, and they include;
i) Trade-in deals
If you take advantage of some of AT&T’s trade-in deals, you need to know that only sure trade-in phones are eligible, and most of them are newer models. For instance, you are likely to get a big discount if you trade for an iPhone 12, but you would probably get a small discount if you trade in an iPhone 7. Your trade-in device must be in excellent working condition with any damage. Cracked screen and water damage phones won’t be accepted, and you cannot get any discount.
ii) New and existing customers
AT&T now offers the same deals to new and existing customers. The news significantly broke with its wireless competitors. It seems excellent news to those already with big blue as the best phone deals are usually reserved for new customers as a trap to switch. Now, customers looking for cell phone deals No contract can snag the same deals as newbies. We will see if its competitors, Verizon and T-Mobile, will follow with time.
iii) BOGO deals
AT&T sporadic offers buy one, get one offers like its main competitors. If you are shopping for multiple devices and notice a BOGO deal through AT&T, kindly jump to it fast. The deal will not stay around for very long.
iv) Installment plans
With AT&T deals, most smartphone discounts are offered only to customers who purchase the phones in monthly installments. It implies if you are a customer who needs to own a phone immediately, most deals won’t work for you. You will only get total discounts by staying with the company for over 30 months.
v) Eligible plan needed
Most AT&T’s deals require that you sign up for one or more of AT&T’s unlimited post plans: Unlimited Elite, Unlimited Extra, Unlimited, and Unlimited Starter. The plan you go for may differ depending on the deal, so ensure you check before completing your transaction.
AT&T phone deals for existing customers
You can get the following best deals on cell phones right now from AT&T.
- Get Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G free.
- Save up to $800 on the iPhone13 series with eligible trade-in
- Get iPhone 12 Mini for free with an eligible trade-in
- Pay only $10 per month for iPhone 11
- Get $800 off the newest Samsung Galaxy S21 5G models with an eligible trade-in.
- Get a $250 bonus Visa rewards card when you bring your phone to AT&T
AT&T cell phone plan deals For subscribers
- Get an Unlimited Prepaid Plan for only $50 per month when you sign up for Autopay.
- You will not pay an activation fee when you bring your device to AT&T and activate your plan online.
- Mix and match plans for every line on AT&T’s Unlimited Your Way family plan
- Bring your smartphone to a new AT&T plan and get $250 in bill credits for up to two phones totaling $500 payback.
The best AT&T deals on iPhones
While you cannot get a free iPhone when you switch to the AT&T network, you will get huge discounts on Apple phones when you trade in an old device. Some of the best deals on these phones include;
- Get the latest iPhone 13 series device for $800 off with trade-in, amount to a Free iPhone 13 or 13 Mini.
- Grab an iPhone 12 for only $15 per month; no trade-in is required
The best AT&T Samsung Galaxy deals
- Get the Galaxy S20 FE 5G for only $5 per month; no trade-in is needed
- Get the Galaxy A52 5G for 50 percent off with an unlimited qualifying plan
- Grab a Galaxy A12 for only $1 per month when you sign up for an unlimited plan
- Save up to $100 on the new Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 phones with trade-in and unlimited plan
- Save up to $700 on the Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra when you upgrade, add a line, and trade in an old eligible phone.
AT&T’s ‘First Responder’ deal
The company offers discounted deals for active military veterans, active military members, first responders, and inner family members. Some specific eligibility details apply for each of the above-listed categories. You can get exclusive savings on unlimited wireless deals to pay less than $27 per month per line for four lines. Furthermore, you can get a free iPhone 8 64GB.
To sign up for any of the above programs, visit the AT&T website at the first responders’ tab, scroll down and click on the SIGN UP ONLINE button under the category that fits you. You must provide proof of eligibility. The offers are available only in select locations and channels. Customers accepting the offer certify they are permitted to under applicable law. Eligibility is subject to annual recertification for military discount offers.
AT&T signature program for Exisiting Customers
The company offers a unique signature program that enables existing customers to qualify for additional savings and benefits through their employer, school, or other organizations. Visit the AT&T website, enter your school or workplace email address as required, and click SUBMIT button to check your eligibility with the program.
What is AT&T ‘THANKS’ deal
AT&T has a way of appreciating its customers by offering discounted deals, dining deals, extra free movie tickets, and other events access. You can get the following three types of THANKS deals for AT&T.
- Blue: The deal is enabled when you pay for any plan. It can be a high-speed internet connection, wireless plans, or TV packages.
- Gold: You get this thanks deal by selecting any of the two core plans mentioned in the blue tier
- Platinum: If you pay for all three plans, you will get this thanks deal. You can enjoy discounted services, exclusive food items, and premium entertainment movie tickets.
Does AT&T offer free phone upgrades
You can get free phone upgrades or pick a phone that you will pay for in monthly installment plans or trade-in an eligible old device. Some AT&T compatible phones you can upgrade to include; iPhone 11, 12, 13 series, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, Samsung Galaxy A12 5G, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, Google Pixel 6 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Motorola Moto G power, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Kyocera DuraXE Epic, Nokia 6300 4G, LG G8X ThinQ, LG Neon Plus, LG Xpression Plus, LG Prime, LG Arena, Alcatel prepaid Volta, Maestro Max, etc. You can purchase these phones online on the AT&T website or Walmart stores.
Whether you are AT&T’s existing customer or not, looking at all the above deals, you can see that you can save a lot of money if you choose the right deals. I hope the article has provided you with a lot of information to help you find the best deal that meets your cellular deals. It is vital to note that many discounted deals presented in the article are time and location limited. Ensure that you check if the deal is available in the store near you and if it has not expired before any purchase.
- Factors to consider when looking for the best AT&T cell phone deal
- i) Trade-in deals
- ii) New and existing customers
- iii) BOGO deals
- iv) Installment plans
- v) Eligible plan needed
- AT&T phone deals for existing customers
- AT&T cell phone plan deals For subscribers
- The best AT&T deals on iPhones
- The best AT&T Samsung Galaxy deals
- AT&T’s ‘First Responder’ deal
- AT&T signature program for Exisiting Customers
- What is AT&T ‘THANKS’ deal
- Does AT&T offer free phone upgrades
- Bottom Line