AirTalk Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance Program that works with the Federal Universal Service Fund. Only qualifying customers can enroll in Lifeline. The Lifeline service is non-transferable to others even if they qualify for the service. Also, the program is limited to one person per household. You can apply for the services online and get any of the Airtalk Wireless free phones. Lifeline provides free phones, voice call minutes, free texts, and some data to eligible consumers.
When making your application, you must produce documentation to prove your identity and eligibility. That is a vital requirement for all applicants. If you want to see the terms & conditions, you can visit the Airtalk Wireless website and learn more. Even though Lifeline is available in all parts of the country, AirTalk Wireless is not available in all areas and may vary by state. However, we still have other service providers offering the benefits program in other areas.
Lifeline has helped the poor to stay connected to the rest of the world. There are many people across the world that find it difficult to make ends meet. Such people cannot afford quality phones and communication plans. The government saw it as very important to assist such people so that they can live decent lives like other Americans. When Covid’19 struck the world. Congress passed a bill that saw millions of dollars set aside to assist affected people to access cheap healthcare, broadband, and jobs through the Emergency Broadband Benefit. Airtalk Wireless was a service provider for EBB.
Best ways to get Airtalk Wireless free phone
If you want to get the Airtalk Wireless free phone, you must qualify and apply for Lifeline. As I have mentioned somewhere up, Lifeline is a federal government program that assists the needy with free phones, and communication plans. Beneficiaries can receive a free 4G/5G LTE government smartphone, free texts and minutes plus some amount of data.
You may qualify for Lifeline if you or a member of your household benefits from any of the government assistance programs such as Federal Public Housing Assistance, Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC), Medicaid, SNAP/Food Stamps, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Also, you may qualify based on your household income. If your household gross income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline, then you stand a chance to benefit from the free government program.
You may also qualify if you live on Tribal lands and your income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Also, you can qualify if you or a family member participates in one of the government aid programs including certain Tribal assistance programs.
Documentations that are needed for the Lifeline application
You cannot just apply for the program without producing proof of your eligibility. The government does not know you personally and thus would like to see various documents to make sure that ineligible people do not get what is not meant for them.
The following are various documents that you can produce when applying.
i) Proof of Identification
- Driver’s License or Passport (should be valid)
- Birth Certificate
- Foreign Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization or of U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
ii) Proof of Address
- Current Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Driver’s License, Government, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Statement of Benefits from an eligible Program Which Contains Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Utility Bill
iii) Proof of program participation
- Letter of participation in an eligible state, federal, or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents
- Current or previous year’s statement of benefits from an eligible state, federal or Tribal program
- Another official document showing consumer’s participation in a qualifying benefit program
Enrollment process for the Airtalk Wireless Lifeline program
Once you qualify for the aid program, you can then proceed to apply for the service online. You only need to visit the Airtalk Wireless website and navigate to the “Enroll Now” tab to get started. You should start inputting your ZIP code. Once the company determines that it offers services in your area, it can direct you to the next page to apply.
And by the way, Airtalk Wireless has a Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) combo whereby you get a more comprehensive free communication service. In the application form, you will need to enter your name, date of birth, Social Security Number, and language, and then tap “Continue” for the next steps. Upon completing the application, you can wait for further communication on how to start enjoying your Lifeline benefit.
Reasons to choose Airtalk Wireless for your Lifeline service
There are various reasons why you should choose Airtalk Wireless as your service provider for government services. They include the following.
- A large smartphone from the brands you trust. The devices are 4G/5G enabled. Again, you can get an Android or an iOS phone.
- A free plan that includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, and strong network coverage.
- Dedicated customer care is available through phone, email, or LiveChat. You can benefit from friendly multilingual assistants.
- Fast and free shipping of your smartphone whereby orders begin shipping immediately and you can track your order to know when it will arrive.
Can you get a free tablet from Airtalk Wireless?
Apart from a free smartphone from the government, you can also get a free tablet from the government. However, you must qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program to be able to get one. Additionally, you need to know that you must contribute something small to get such a tablet, mostly $10.
You can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program by income whereby you or a member of the household can qualify if they have a gross income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. You may also qualify via various tribal programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, and the rest. Again, you may qualify through various Tribal Programs.
There are various tablets that you can get from the company. They include the following.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 @ $10.01
- Apple iPad Mini 2 @ $25.00
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 @ $25.00
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2 @ $10.01
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A @ $10.01
- Alcatel Joy Tab @ $10.0
AirTalk Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance Program that works with the Federal Universal Service Fund. Only qualifying customers can enroll in Lifeline. The Lifeline service is non-transferable to others even if they qualify for the service. The program provides free smartphones, free voice call minutes & texts plus some amount of data. You can qualify for Lifeline through income and certain assistance programs. The benefit is non-transferable.
- Best ways to get Airtalk Wireless free phone
- Documentations that are needed for the Lifeline application
- i) Proof of Identification
- ii) Proof of Address
- iii) Proof of program participation
- Enrollment process for the Airtalk Wireless Lifeline program
- Reasons to choose Airtalk Wireless for your Lifeline service
- Can you get a free tablet from Airtalk Wireless?
- Bottom line